For the past two days or so I have been working on Christmas cards as well as files for Smart Buy Gal store where I have a few files listed. I am planning to upload some Nativity files this week…check the store out. Right now this is the format she is using until she can get a store up and running…she experienced some problems a few months ago with hacking and had to shut that part of store down.
Now onto my Christmas card and freebie…thanks to Scrapbook Showgram with Sandi Genovese and her awesome idea for Christmas cards to make up in a mass production especially if you have loads of cards to mail out this week. I am using two of her ideas for my cards but the one is not ready for posting…have to make a trip to the scrapbook store to purchase the adhesive strips I need…lol
Here is the supply list that Sandi used, but the brads I used are silver, and I added a ribbon, using my Bow Easy tool.
Here’s a list of supplies that Sandi uses in making this EMBOSSED HOLIDAY CARDS:
- Search for Canson solid colored paper at MisterArt.com
- Red Brads – Lasting Impressions
- 3L E-Z Dots Repositionable Adhesive
- Foam adhesive – 3M
- White correction pen – Staples
- Square and circle and leaf punches – ek success
- Search for Marvy Red and Green markers at MisterArt.com
- Cling stamps and watermark ink pad are in the Sandi Genovese Signature Collection Stamp Kit
- Bone Folder or other scoring tool
- Bow sticker – Mrs. Grossman’s – Search for Mrs. Grossman’s Stickers at MisterArt.com or Sandi-designed MGPC stickers at acherryontop.com
On the inside of the card, opening the doors, you will find a reindeer and a snowflake, stickers I found at the local Wal-mart. I used a snowflake stamp and watermarked the red cardstock in different areas. I have not put a sentiment inside yet…that will come b/4 I mail the cards.
I am sharing with you the Happy Holiday Wreath… I changed mine…rather than have my Cricut cut out the holes I used my hand punch to punch the holes and than created a ribbon bow and glue dot it to the bottom of the wreath.